OneStream was founded by the inventors of FDM (formerly Upstream) and Hyperion Financial Management (HFM). Their solution, OneStream XF, is a single, unified Corporate Performance Management software platform for financial consolidation, planning and analytics which enables your business to be agile and adaptable to change while reducing your total cost of ownership. The key difference to most of the other ‘big vendor’ competitor solutions is that it is truly one unified solution eliminating the need to install, build, learn, integrate and maintain multiple products or applications.
OneStream XF is an Extensible Platform that can easily accommodate additional solutions such as Account Reconciliations, Tax, Close Management, Workforce Planning, Profitability and Cost Analysis and more with no additional software, modules or applications to buy or install, integrate, deploy and learn. Like an iPhone, OneStream is a platform and solutions can be downloaded and imported similar to getting a new iPhone app. OneStream XF dramatically reduces the effort of deploying additional solutions.
- Powerful Financial Consolidation and Reporting unified with Budgeting, Forecasting, Planning and Data Quality Management
- Simplified IT with 2 hour Software Installations and 45 Minute Upgrades - Dramatically Lowers Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- No additional Finance or IT staff required to own and maintain software
- Extensible Platform to collect anything including Profitability and Cost, Daily/Weekly key Sales Data, Account Reconciliations, Workforce Planning, Debt Schedules, etc.
- Guided Workflows delivering a turn-key solution for different end-user groups
- Complete process transparency and audit trails for compliance with drill back into source ERP and Sub Systems
- OneStream XF’s revolutionary Extensible DimensionalityTM delivers operational independence to business units while respecting strict corporate controls in One unified application.
Read what the latest Nucleus Research Report had to say about OneStream.
For more information, click here to download an overview brochure, contact us at email@example.com or go to the OneStream website here.