Seahorse supports the following iXBRL and XBRL filing mandates:
- CRD IV - Seahorse provides a simple way to generate valid XBRL documents ready for COREP, FINREP and Liquidity reporting to the regulator.
- Solvency II - Seahorse creates XBRL documents in preparation for interim and full Solvency II reporting under the EIOPA mandate.
For more information on CRD IV and Solvency II XBRL filings, click here
- HM Revenue & Customs - Seahorse converts Word and Excel accounts documents into iXBRL ready for HMRC filing.
- Companies House Filing - After converting accounts to iXBRL ready for HMRC filing, take advantage of the Seahorse option to file the iXBRL document directly with Companies House.
- Revenue Ireland - The iXBRL mandate now covesr the majority of Corporation Tax payers. Seahorse converts Word and Excel accounts documents into iXBRL ready for Revenue filing.
- Change to full IFRS , FRS101/2 or the new Charities taxonomy - Seahorse makes it easy to tag to all of the new taxonomies, in UK & Ireland
iXBRL Tagging of Corporation Tax for UK HMRC and Irish Revenue
Accessed via a standard internet browser, Seahorse intelligently tags the numeric data and free text held in Word or Excel documents, using the relevant taxonomy. Its learning engine enables Seahorse to make smart, predictive tagging decisions. The software incorporates a 'traffic light' system to prioritise review activity, with an intuitive, split screen view for rapid cross-referencing of tags against the taxonomy.
The final iXBRL document can then be exported and appended to the other tax forms ready for filing with HMRC/Revenue. Seahorse can also do ‘Templating’ - reusing the tags selected for one set of accounts to tag similar sets, or indeed next year’s accounts, making the process even faster.
iXBRL filing in 3 simple steps
- Predictive, intelligent tagging against UK and Irish GAAP, IFRS, Charity & Banking taxonomies, FRS101/2 (all with Irish extensions as needed)
- Learning engine stores tagging decisions, for faster tagging in subsequent years
- Secure, web-hosted software service
- 'Traffic light' classification of tags to prioritise review activity
- Intuitive split screen view for quick cross-referencing between tags and taxonomy
- Full audit trail tracking every action
- Available as a full tagging service from the experienced Alui team, or as a tool for you to use to do the tagging in-house